Murali kumar wrote:
hi all..

I want* to add speech recognition *to my application for *disabled persons*. (running in python 2.6 with wxpython 2.8.9..)

_problem:_
actually i have some buttons scanned one by one.. button name is 'add' and if i tell 'add' then add button click event must be performed..

For that i need the conversion of *speech to text.*

Tell me the right advice and necessary links to implement this...

Advanced thanks...!
if you are on windows,
I would suggest Dragon Natural Speaking or Windows SAPI 5.1 (free, but difficult to find).
There's Python layer written on top of the above two,
called DragonFly,
which uses it's own semantics and can also control the programs itself.

cheers,
Stef