Ross Cowie wrote:
Hi,

I am currenly a second year university student and was wondering if you could help me ut. As part of a project i have decided to write about python, i am not having very much luck with regards to finding infrmation on pythons use in Rapid Application Development, and was wondering of you could highlight some of the features that make it suitable for RAD. Like the use of dinamic binding.

Your healp would be appreciated.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Ross

I got plenty of info in < 1 min using Google and the query "python rad". Does your university not have access to Google?

http://www.ukuug.org/events/linux2001/papers/html/CEgli/Gnome-Talk.html
http://www.iol.ie/~padraiga/talks/pygtk/
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/7421
http://pythonnotes.blogspot.com/2005/03/rad-style-programming-for-web-apps.html