I'm just wondering if you all have any resources on Debugging that you
all would "recommend." Due to the fact I'm doing some debugging as a
beginner and this has the best of me, and I'm looking at trying to
learn more about what and how to debug within Py using print, and
etc...

For most of what I do, simply dropping a "print" line suffices. For more complex stuff where I want to do a bit of on-the-fly inspection, I'll often just add the line

  import pdb; pdb.set_trace()

to my code and it will halt at a debugger prompt. You can then use the batteries-included "pdb" debugger to inspect your program's internal state.

You can read up on it at

http://docs.python.org/library/pdb.html#id1
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/python/2005/09/01/debugger.html
http://www.ferg.org/papers/debugging_in_python.html

I use it mostly to dump variable contents and step into/over lines of code (there are much deeper abilities that I hardly scratch).

-tkc