John Doe wrote:
Dave Angel <da...@ieee.org> wrote:

Quickest way to indent multiple lines is to select them, then
press tab.

Thanks.
Useful because I usually paste blocks of code.

Lastly... Is there a way to force the editor to open text (*.txt)
files as Python files so that they are color-coded? Without changing
the *.txt extension? I will be editing text files that are part of a
Python program (Dragonfly). Having the text color-coded will help. I
can probably make a script to do a workaround, but being able to
just hit the Save button would be best.
Thanks.

I haven't tried it in Komodo IDE, but there is a preferences item called File Associations. In it, try choosing *.txt, and change the language drop-down to Python. Presumably when you're done with the special case, you'd change it back to "text file"