Terry Reedy wrote:
Another specifically helpful reference might be Beck's (author?) book on Test-Driven Development. Part 1 uses an example in Java, I believe. Part 2, I know, uses an example in Python. There at least used to be a copy online.

The online copy was merely a draft, never brought up to the final state of the paper version and, if I recall correctly, entirely missing the Python sections.

For anyone interested in checking this out further:
it was in the "Files" section of the Yahoo Groups
group called "testdrivendevelopment", along with
several earlier versions.  (The book was developed
in a pseudo-test-driven-development fashion, with
drafts published for feedback from the group readers.)

-Peter