Ron wrote:
How about using ***name in the same way as *name, and **name are used? It extends the current argument options in a consistent manner and 'I believe' is easy to explain and visually says something different is happening here.

This builds on the already present arg, *arg, **arg, and so why not a ***arg to represent the 4th alternative, a suite?

I dont' see how this is consistent. *arg and **arg correspond to the two different container protocols: sequence/iterable and mapping. Which container protocol do you se ***arg as corresponding to? Note that namespaces are just mappings, so if you want to treat a block like a namespace, **arg makes more sense...

STeVe