Hello

It sounds indeed like a runtime library problem...

You should run a dependancy finder (like dependency walker - http://www.dependencywalker.com/) on your executable, and thus see what might be lacking on other systems. I know that on *nix systems there are tools to see more precisely what's missing, but on windows, exept that tool I don't know much.

Regards,
Pascal

prakash jp a écrit :
Hi all,
I want to run dos commands through python stand alone execs. The created Python stand alone executable (py2exe) works fine in my machine but on transferring the "dist" folder to other systems the executable fails to run. I tried to copy the MSVCP90.dll in the "dist" folder. Also tried to exclude the same dll in the options of the setup.py file The error reads as follows : "The application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem". Details of the installed setup files may be useful : 1- python-2.6.1.msi
2- py2exe-0.6.9.win32-py2.6.exe
3- pywin32-212.win32-py2.6.exe
Thanks in advance Regards
Prakash