On 2009-06-09 16:34, Terry Reedy wrote:
Robert Kern wrote:
On 2009-06-09 14:43, Terry Reedy wrote:
jon vs. python wrote:

Python and the stdlib is all open source. If he were to submit a patch,
and it were ignored or rejected for whatever reason, he could still
release it and register it on PyPI. I just checked and NONE of the 6710
submissions are his.

To be fair:

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/zapps/
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/lamson/
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/vellum/
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/idiopidae

Important correction noted. But how did you find those? When I search
for 'Shaw' with the search box (I tried it again), I only get a couple
of other, irrelevant hits. Is the search box buggy?

I suspect so. I knew of most of them already, and Googling site:pypi.python.org picked up the rest.

--
Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco