On 2009-06-22, ZeLegolas <zelego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Jun 2009 19:23:59 +0200, Andre Engels <andreeng...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 6:58 PM, zelegolas<zelego...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I'm looking for wiki writen with python where I can import all
>>> wikipedia site.
>> PHP.
>> What do you want to use the material for?
> Well sorry I was not clear. I have a wiki running with mediawiki and I want
> to import in a wiki written with python.

To clarify, check one:

[ ] A. You already have mediawiki wiki running on a web server; but, you
        would prefer to have your wiki power by Python.

[ ] B. You already have mediawiki running on a web server and you have
        another wiki powered by Python; and, you would like to take the
        information from the python powered wiki and copy it to the
        mediawiki.

[ ] C. You already have mediawiki running on a web server and you would
        also like to use the functionality of a wiki which is written in
        Python.  Somehow, you would like to somehow access some of the
        Python's functionality and use it from inside of mediawiki.
        Perhaps making them work side by side.

[ ] D. You already have mediawiki running on a webserver; but, you would
        like to get data from another mediawiki server that you don't have
        direct database access to; so, you would like to write a script in
        Python to scrape the data off of the other mediawiki's website.

[ ] E. You already have a wiki running in python on a webserver and you
        would like to import data from another wiki that is powered by
        mediawiki.  You might or might not have direct access to the
        database used by the wikimedia server.  You would like a Python
        script to convert/scrap the data.

[ ] F. Other