Aahz wrote:
In article <s%d1m.1325$9l4....@nwrddc01.gnilink.net>,
Randy Foiles  <ab...@127.0.0.1> wrote:
I do realize that everyone is different but I would like to see some suggestions and maybe reasons why you think it is good. I have looked for/searched and found a few different books but as my means are a bit limited right now I don't really want to buy several just one or maybe two books.

You could get the book I co-wrote (Python for Dummies), but honestly, I
think you should try using some of the online tutorials first.  The
standard Python tutorial is aimed at people with some programing
experience:

http://docs.python.org/tutorial/index.html

I had not thought about the "dummies" books for this I will look and see if my local B&N has it.