28-07-2009 o 17:17 Manzur Ahmed <dearman...@gmail.com> wrote:

i wanted to ask you if one of you could help me to use Tkinter. i'm trying
to just create a simple GUI for which I have provided the code for below.
[snip]
i tried to google search this and there were some threads that were saying to install tcl but that does not work. I did check the Lib directory under
the Python directory and I did not see a Tkinter module anywhere which I
think is the problem. Do you know how I would go about with getting this
module and if that is not the problem or if you think it might be caused by
something else, can you please give me some guidance?

What operating system do you use?

*j

--
Jan Kaliszewski (zuo) <z...@chopin.edu.pl>