Hi All

I am trying to embed the python interpreter in to a web app but could not get the way, any one can suggest me how to do this.

Thanks,

Sibtey Mehdi

This e-mail (and any attachments), is confidential and may be privileged. It
may be read, copied and used only
by intended recipients. Unauthorized access to this e-mail (or attachments) and disclosure or copying of its contents or any action taken in reliance on it is unlawful. Unintended recipients must notify the sender immediately by e-mail/phone & delete it from their system without making any copies or disclosing it to a third person.

Here's example: http://try-python.mired.org/

Contact with author of that website/webapp.

Good luck.