En Fri, 31 Jul 2009 13:35:10 -0300, NighterNet <darkne...@gmail.com> escribió:

I been trying to find a way to check the socket is open or not. The
thread are in a group and loop if the sockets are open. If they are
not open delete the thread and remove the group. I need on this.

What means an "open socket"? Do you want to detect whether the other side closed the connection? In that case reading from the socket returns an empty string.

Regarding the "threads in a group", I don't understand what you mean. But in general, you don't delete a thread, you just return from its run() method and the thread finishes execution.

--
Gabriel Genellina