Hi
        I want to use the picalo module in to VB.NET so I have tried to create
the COM object of picalo module but I am unable to create.
        Anyone can help me out to create the picalo com object.

Thanks,
Sibtey

This e-mail (and any attachments), is confidential and may be privileged. It
may be read, copied and used only
by intended recipients. Unauthorized access to this e-mail (or attachments) and
disclosure or copying of its
contents or any action taken in reliance on it is unlawful. Unintended
recipients must notify the sender immediately
by e-mail/phone & delete it from their system without making any copies or
disclosing it to a third person.