cool-RR schrieb:
On Aug 4, 7:12 am, John Posner <jjpos...@optimum.net> wrote:
... I would also venture to say a key-map

If you're asking WHY I put it in a wxPython application, the answer is
pretty much what "r" said: To make it like any other "over the
counter" Windows application, making people feel more comfortable with
it.
Also, not requiring them to install Python+packages, but just
PythonTurtle.
Fortunately it's not necessary to install 'packages' to use Python's turtle module as it is one of it's 'batteries included'. And I think it's not so a bad idea to install Python if one want's to learn it, anyway.

Regards,
Gregor

Ram.