Aahz wrote:
Sorry, I mostly have been working on our Mac port, so I'm not sure what's
needed to make this work on Windows.  Did you try downloading the PyCurl
binary?  Maybe it statically links libcurl on Windows.

Shame it's not available as a bdist_egg, that's what I'm really after...

What do you need to know for a decent example?

Simple download of a file from a url with some auth headers added would do me. Other than that, nice to haves would be how to build a http post with fields in a multi-part body, some of which might be files.

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk