Simon Forman wrote:
On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Steven
D'Aprano<st...@remove-this-cybersource.com.au> wrote:
On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 17:13:02 -0400, Simon Forman wrote:

Sexism, racism, homophobia, religious intolerance, etc., all stem from a
fundamental forgetfulness of our Unity in God (as I would put it) and
Of the tens of thousands of Gods that people have invented, which is the
one we're supposed to believe in? I always forget which ones we're
supposed to dismiss as nonsense, and which one we're not.

Why the heck are you asking me?  (I'd say "/you/ are the God you
should believe in.")

Steven, a God... funny :o)

No the only God we should surely worship is Guido, our BDFL :bow:. That is not questionable, and those who dare will be hung by the balls. (In order to be fairly cruel we should find an appropriate torture for our ladies, I don't want to be tagged as sexist).

JM