Matt Bellis schrieb:
Hi all,

  I tried PyDoc today for documentation for a small project on which
I'm working. I have a class, foo, in foo.py. However, at the beginning
of the file I "from math import *".

   When I use PyDoc, it's pulling in all the math functions....

---snip---
.
.
.
FUNCTIONS
    acos(...)
        acos(x)

        Return the arc cosine (measured in radians) of x.

    asin(...)
        asin(x)

        Return the arc sine (measured in radians) of x.

.
.
.

   Anyone know the best way to get PyDoc to ignore this (or other)
imported module(s)?

Don't know about pydoc, but epydoc (which generates much nicer docs imho) can be forced to only include certain packages.

Diez