thenks for the suggestion

Angelo

Grant Edwards ha scritto:
On 2009-09-08, Angelo Ballabio <ang...@email.it> wrote:

I try to start a default application for reading a pdf file
inside the python script.

I try

os.startfile(name,option) but say me startfile not implemented

Are you _sure_ it says startfile not implemented?   Or does
it say this:

  >>> os.startfile("foo.bar")
  Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'startfile'