En Fri, 18 Sep 2009 10:55:47 -0300, Johan Grönqvist <johan.gronqv...@gmail.com> escribió:

Summarizing the answers, it seems that I will try to follow three suggestions:

1) In general, try to restructure the code into smaller modules and smaller functions.

That's a good thing - "manageable" modules and functions.

2) When using many local variables bindings to create one larger object, define an inner function that hides those bindings.

I'd say, not to *hide* those bindings, but because the code fragment deserves logically to become a function.

3) If I define a few values intended to be used very locally, delete those after use.

Why bother? Unless they're big objects and you want to ensure they get deleted as soon as possible.

--
Gabriel Genellina