Hi Skip,

I've noticed over the past few weeks a huge increase in the frequency of edits in the Python wiki. Many of those are due to Carl Trachte's work on non-English pages about Python. There are plenty of other pages going under the knife as well though. Is there some community movement people are aware
of to wrangle the wiki into better shape?

I'm sure you've been emailed a few times regarding my edits :-(

There's currently a lot of things being discussed on divers...@python.org regarding improvements to the wiki and its possible use as a space for drafts to go up, it's possible that's where changes are originating...

Rami Chowdhury
"Never assume malice when stupidity will suffice." -- Hanlon's Razor
408-597-7068 (US) / 07875-841-046 (UK) / 0189-245544 (BD)

I've noticed over the past few weeks a huge increase in the frequency of edits in the Python wiki. Many of those are due to Carl Trachte's work on non-English pages about Python. There are plenty of other pages going under the knife as well though. Is there some community movement people are aware
of to wrangle the wiki into better shape?

Thanks,

Skip