On 10/1/09, Paul Rubin <http://phr...@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> "hrg...@gmail.com" <hrg...@gmail.com> writes:
>> The purpose of this email is to inform the Python-list mailing-list
>> subscribers of an Internet-search website that is run by software
>> written in Python.
>
> Is the software downloadable?  If not, why should anyone here care
> what language it is written in?

Dear Paul,

I am afraid the software is currently not downloadable. But the fact
that it is written in Python might be of interest to some people, and
that was the reason for the sending of the previous e-mail.

By the way, I have noticed that the address in the "from" field in
your e-mail is set to "http://phr...@nospam.invalid";. Is this supposed
to imply that my previous e-mail is considered to be spam?

Taro Taniguchi