Montaseri wrote:
Thank you

It looks like it is possible to feed multiple dirs,

Also, can you explain the --inheritance=STYLE for me. What does the author mean by values like "grouped", "listed", "included"
I could not find any good document explaining these...

Thanks
Medi
Sorry, I don't remember exactly. It is related somehow to how epydoc will manage inheritance, for example if C inherits from A, in C documention, epydoc can include the documentation of A methods like if they were defined in C, or it can just list the method names, or whatever ... just try the options on one file and you'll get a better view on this option.

JM