Shane Hathaway wrote:
pythonchallenge wrote:
For the riddles' lovers among you, you are most invited to take part
in the Python Challenge, the first python programming riddle on the net.

You are invited to take part in it at:
http://www.pythonchallenge.com

That was pretty fun. Good for a Friday. Too bad it comes to an abrupt "temporary end".

Ironically, I just used Unix tools (tr, grep, sed) for each of the puzzles except the first one, and that first one was only because I tend to use Python as a convenient calculator anyway :-).

--
Erik Max Francis && [EMAIL PROTECTED] && http://www.alcyone.com/max/
  Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes.