Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:

        One thing to note is that "break" ONLY exits the innermost loop --
Ada adds the confusion that one could define a label on the loops, and
have the innermost use
        exit outer_label [when condition]

        THAT I find scary... Since you have to match the label name to
something that occurs somewhere prior to the "exit", and THEN have to
find the end of that loop.

But we have exceptions. And I know somebody, in other languages, thinks it's a Best Practice to avoid using exceptions for flow control.

Thankfully, python programmers are less dogmatic, and use whatever makes sense to use. I hope.