Threader Slash wrote:
Hi Everybody,

I have 2 imports:

import pythoncom
from win32com.client import Dispatch

if I run it on my Python 2.6 Console, it works nicely. However, when I go to
Eclipse IDE, open a project, open a main.py file, and try run, it gives the
error:

import pythoncom
ImportError: No module named pythoncom

All other imports are working ok on Eclipse IDE -- e.g. import MySQLdb.

Any suggestion about what is missing?

All comments and suggestion are welcome.

ThreaderSlash

Two things to check, python version (sys.version), and sys.path. Add prints for the two of them at the beginning of your script, and try the script in both environments. If there are any differences, figure out how to reconfigure Eclipse to match what you've got at the console.

DaveA