Mike Rovner wrote:

David Murmann wrote:

Shane Hathaway wrote:

That was pretty fun.  Good for a Friday.  Too bad it comes to an abrupt
"temporary end".

Shane

P.S. I hope I didn't hammer your server on step 3.  I was missing the
mark. :-)

Interestingly step 3 is actually wrong... there is an additional solution, which looks like cqqmsxk. (I don't think that spoils the fun :))

3 IS wrong because if you use any not BIG letter after bodyguard on both sides, you get extra 'eCQQmSXK\n' which slow me down for 5 minutes.

Strange: I don't find eCQQmSXK\n, only eCQQmSxK\n. I guess the data has been modified in order to get that potential confusion out of the way.

Roel Schroeven