Donald L McDaniel wrote:
AKA wrote:

"Donald L McDaniel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

MC05 wrote:

"sheltech" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"MC05" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Donald L McDaniel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

4) I doubt seriously whether God plays a guitar, since guitars
are made by men, for men.  His Son could theoretically play a
guitar. Perhaps He does. Perhaps He doesn't.  Only the Father
and His Holy Angels know.

So then Lucifer was a wicked bass player whose sex and drugs and rock n roll alientated the rest of the band and was fired?

"Fired" .... good one

Heh. Can't take credit for an accident. Your eye is better than mine. :)

The Devil has been fired...by God Himself. Read the Book of Revelation in the New Testament: Satan's end is clearly outlined by the Angel Jesus sent to St. John. This end is very clear: he will be cast alive into the Lake which burns with fire and brimstone, where he will be tormented day and night forever.

Not only Satan and his angels will be cast into the Lake, but all
those who follow him and his servants.  I assure you, Satan won't be
ruling anyone in the Fire.  He will be in just as much torment as
his followers. Neither will he have any sort of job.

I strongly advise you to stop making fun of things you have no
understanding of.  Your eternal destiny depends on the way you treat
others.

--
Donald L McDaniel
Please reply to the original thread,

Just imagine if you actually had a coherent thought.

My Bible tells me that the Truth sounds like foolishness to a perishing man.
Are you perishing? God threw out a life-raft for you. Jesus is more than willing to rescue a drowning man. Go to the nearest church(Roman Catholic, Eastern Orthodox), and ask how you can be saved from your sin.

So God only likes the Roman Catholic, Eastern Orthodox churches?