monkey wrote:
Hi all, which should be install? Really confused @@...

Unicode.

Is that mean unicode version used for programming in language other than
English?

No. The Unicode version allows the underlying wxWidgets GUI toolkit to use Unicode text. You want this.

On certain platforms, older versions of the unicode version of wxPython were somewhat unstable. I believe this has been largely resolved, and the ANSI versions will be going away.

I may have some details wrong. If you want an authoritative answer, ask on the wxPython lists.

--
Robert Kern
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  -- Richard Harter