En Tue, 27 Oct 2009 07:53:36 -0300, Anthra Norell
<anthra.nor...@bluewin.ch> escribió:

I am trying to upload a bunch of web pages to a hosting service. I have a connected ftplib.FTP object and can upload files manually from an IDLE command line using the methods storlines () for html files and storbinary () for the pictures. So far no problem. In order to upload the whole set of files I wrote a loop that iterates through the file names and calls either of the stor... () methods as appropriate. The loop successfully uploads eight of some twenty files and then freezes. Ctrl-C doesn't unlock the freeze. I have to kill the IDLE window which raises a confirmation request "are you sure? The program is still running." Having no alternative I am sure. I open a new IDLE window and start over. Every retry fails the exact same way.

  From the description alone I can't infer any problem. Certainly uploading
files with ftplib worked fine last time I tried. Try to remove all
unnecesary lines from your script, making it as small as possible but
still showing your problem, and post it here.

--
Gabriel Genellina