Bruno Desthuilliers wrote:
Dotan Cohen a écrit :

I don't want to learn some
"templating language" that duplicates what Python already has built
in!

Then use Mako - it uses plain Python to manage the presentation logic. And if you go for Mako, then you might as well switch to Pylons. Great framework too (better than Django on some parts FWIW), but you'll probably need much more time to be fully productive with it (power and flexibility come with a price...).

Good to know about Mako -- I don't want to have to learn yet another language, either. Not, at least, until I have achieved Python Mastery! :) Guess I better find some time to read through my Pylons book...

~Ethan~