On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 04:51:38 -0000, SD_V897 <sd_v...@nosuchmail.com> wrote:

Rhodri James wrote:
On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 15:39:46 -0000, SD_V897 <sd_v...@nosuchmail.com> wrote:

No, I'm asking you -- or rather your admin user -- to invoke the program that is giving you grief from the command line, i.e. "python myscript.py", and tell me what happens. "It doesn't work" won't be considered at all helpful; without details we might as well just print out your script, throw darts at it, and tell you the problem is where the darts land. The rest of your answer however suggests that I've fundamentally misunderstood what you've said. Please tell me *exactly* what happens when it doesn't "run fine" for your admin user.

I fixed it for some reason deleting my idlerc folder allows it to work again..

http://bugs.python.org/issue7206

Then I'd hazard a guess that it was a permissions problem.  If it recurs,
please actually answer questions when we ask them, otherwise we really
might as well not bother.