Anssi Saari wrote:
Necronymouse <necronymo...@gmail.com> writes:

Hello, I am learning python for about 2 years and I am bored. Not with
python but I have a little problem, when i want to write something I
realise that somebody had alredy written it! So i don´t want to make a
copy of something but i wanna get better in python skills. Don´t you
know what I should do?

If I may propose something, I'm pretty annoyed that it's so hard to
get contact and calendar data out of my Nokia phone. However, there's
Python available for Symbian phones and the implementation is supposed
to have access to that data on the phone... So a calendar and contacts
sync tool would be a nice thing.

Also take into account, a lot of open source projects out there would not mind help! I host two (public) open source projects, and would love to have more development help from people interested in them!

Find a project which you would find interesting, then ask them if you can join. You would not get to do something from scratch, but you would be able to help further develop the project, perhaps even extend it in some way you want to.