Sylvain Thénault wrote:
On 18 décembre 18:24, Jean-Michel Pichavant wrote:
Sylvain Thénault wrote:
Hi,

I'm very pleased to announce the release of pylint 0.19 / astng 0.19.2 release!

More information / download  on http://www.logilab.org/project/pylint/0.19.0.

This is a "community" release, including the work we've done during the pylint
bug day [1] and patches mostly from James Lingard and Vincent Ferotin.

Many thanks to James Lingard which provided two long waited features:

* check of function call arguments
* check string interpolation consistency

So, happy christmas, enjoy!

[1] http://www.logilab.org/blogentry/19260
I have troubles after updating pylint:

easy_install pylint -U --install-dir
/opt/tools/python/python2.3/site-packages

pylint
 File
"/opt/tools/python/python2.3/site-packages/logilab_astng-0.19.2-py2.5.egg/logilab/astng/infutils.py",
line 28, in <module>
   from logilab.astng._nodes import Proxy_, List, Tuple, Function,
If, TryExcept
ImportError: No module named _nodes

There is no _nodes.py file within the egg. Has anyone experienced
the same issue ?

yep someone else on the list have the same pb. I think I've identified it:

  python setup.py register sdist upload

*doesn't* regenerate MANIFEST if one is found... So packages uploaded to pypi had some missing files. Should be fixed now, sorry for this pb.
Works fine by now.
Thanks for providing such great tool.

JM