Mensanator wrote:
On Jan 15, 6:40 pm, "W. eWatson" <wolftra...@invalid.com> wrote:
Tim Chase wrote:
W. eWatson wrote:
Tim Chase wrote:
program. From Google, The Graphics Device Interface (GDI).

Have you considered the possibility that your printer can't print
raw text files? I had one that would ONLY print Postscript. Embedding
a chr(12) would accomplish nothing, you HAD to use a driver that
would translate chr(12) into the appropriate Postcript codes.

What you're doing MIGHT work for others with different printers.

Could be, but I have no way of easily knowing. In any case, I was trying to write a simple report that could be printed with titles at the top of each page. If there's another "common" format that I can write in to produce the file, that's fine. It may be this is so difficult to be impossible. Long, long ago this was no problem. :-)

I suppose I could copy the txt file into wordpad, and print it there.