Hello Everyone,

I'm working on setting up some software for a Peruvian non-profit to help
them organize their incoming volunteers. One of the features I'd like to add
is a calendar-like view of the different volunteers arrival dates and
staying time, with potentially some other info through some double-click
action. Rather than writing a calendar gui myself, is there some open-source
calendar program you guys could recommend that I could plug into? It has to
be run locally, as the internet isn't so reliable down here, but other than
that something simple and clean is ideal.

Thanks,
Will