Michael Rudolf wrote:
Am 04.03.2010 17:32, schrieb Jean-Michel Pichavant:
It looks like to me that 'with' statements are like decorators: overrated.

Oh no, you just insulted my favourite two python features, followed immediately by generators, iterators and list comprehensions / generator expressions :p

No, really: they *are* great ;D

Regards,
Michael
They are great, and because of that greatness some of us, including me, tend to use them where there's no point doing so. I would never state that decorators are useless anyway, not in this list, I value my life too much :-) (I'll give it a try in the perl list)

JM