In the source code of PythoidC ( http://pythoidc.googlecode.com ), I wrote a
Parser for C header files with Python regular expression, not only functions
but also structs macros. May be of some help.

Hey All,

I'm new in this community. I am writing a static analyzer for validating C Code
using python and for that I'm looking for a python module/API that will detect
Function block of a given C-File. I know simple function can be detected using
push "{" and poping it if character "}" is found. This solution is actually
done already, I want a robust API that can do more then that like detecting
Function name parameters its return types etc.

Thanks!
Faheem