Sorry, Emile for the private post, one beer too much and the wrong button... ;-)

Emile van Sebille wrote:

> On 3/12/2010 5:02 PM Alexander Kapps said...
>> Hello everybody!
>>
>> I have to set up a small webshop for used books, CDs, DVD, and stuff and
>> did't find anything realy usefull on google.
>
> Have you checked the current status of Satchmo?

Sort of. I checked their site and feature list which looks promising. Then I searched for a forum. I have quite some objections against projects who only have a google group with a reaction time measured in days.

But since you mentioned it, I'll have a closer look.

Thank you.