Hello

This is partly Python related, although it might end up being more math related.

I am using PyGTK (GUI builder for Python) and I need to find the intersection
point for two lines. It is easy to do, even if you only have the four points
describing line segments
(http://www.maths.abdn.ac.uk/~igc/tch/eg1006/notes/node23.html). However, it
requires that you solve for two equations. How can I do this in Python, either
solve equations, or calculating intersection points some other way?

Cheers

Peyman Askari