Hi,
I want to debug my c++blocks which are dynamically
loaded into python for execution. I am using wingide for debugging python. But
its limitation is that when c++module is called in python script it doent take
me into c++ module. What I want is that I should be able to visually see the
c++ code (unlike gdb) when it is called from the python script and I should be
able to debug it ( step out, step into etc).And when c++ module ends it should
take me back into the python module. In other words, I want to follow my
program line by line.
Please guide me.
Thank you.
Regards,