On Jun 15, 5:53 am, David Zaslavsky <diaz...@ellipsix.net> wrote:
> On Monday 14 June 2010 6:19:33 am shanti bhushan wrote:> I want to update the
> configuration file for python server ,but i am
> > not able to locate the python configuration file.
>
> What configuration file? I don't see anything in your code that reads a
> configuration file.
>
> :) David

like this code
<VirtualHost *>
        ServerAdmin webmas...@localhost
        DocumentRoot /var/www/
        <Directory />
                Options FollowSymLinks
                AllowOverride None
        </Directory>
        <Directory /var/www/>
                AllowOverride None
                Order allow,deny
                allow from all
                # This directive allows us to have apache2's default
start page
                # in /apache2-default/, but still have / go to the
right place
                #RedirectMatch ^/$ /apache2-default/
        </Directory>
for apache we can configure the apache server.
do we have some configuration file for python server??
if yes please tell me which configuration file should be used