Dani Valverde wrote:
Sorry, I forgot to mention that I am using Linux. In fact, my first test have been with gedit. Is there any way to directly run the Python code into the console?

Cheers!

Dani

Bradley Hintze wrote:
There are lots of great editors out there. It really depends on
personal preference. It also depends on your OS. I us Mac OSX and like
jEdit (my lab mate likes bbEdit). When I was on windows I liked
notepad2. On linux i really like gEdit. Any of these will work great
for a beginner!

Bradley