sandric ionut wrote:
Three things: When quoting code, do it exactly, and without wordwrap in your mail program. There are so many typos in that code sample that it's useless, presumably because you didn't use copy/paste
The code was COPY and PASTE -> presume wrong

When quoting an error message, get it all. Since you omit the stacktrace part, we can't tell what line might be giving you that error
That is all the error code!!!

Once you've noticed which line, just examine the types of each of the elements you're combining. If you're using the + operator, and the left operand is a string, then the right one must also be string. Figure out why it's not and you have your own answer
Do you really think that I didn't do it? What a... response. This + or , is really USELESS. Please don't bother to send useless replays This is the line where I get the error: smtpObj.sendmail(fromEmail, toEmail, mesaj.as_string())

Indeed, what a response. But from you. Do you always attack people who tried to help you?

Dave Angel, gave you a very useful hint on how to debug such errors. In particular, he asked you to paste the *full* traceback.

And if your mail/news client messes up the code so heavily, it's probably time to move to a better client.

And the mention of + is not useless. If you would have tried a little harder, you would probably find, that concatenating a string and an exception object, gives exactly the error you got.

So, the problem is probably here:

print "eroare: " + smtplib.SMTPException

Instead you want something like:

except smtplib.SMTPException, msg
    print "eroare: " + msg

If you are sure, that's not the line which gave the error, again, post the *full* traceback.

Next time, show a little more civility and follow the advices you got. "Help us, to help you." is the word.

HTH