Hi,
I need some help on using ClientForm to post to cgi and getting
response. I have done this many times and it worked very well until
now. I have contacted the webmaster of the page I'm interested in an
this is the response I got:

> Indeed, a simple wget does _not_ do the trick for
> our servers.
> You must start by doing a POST (e.g. not a GET) with
> the
> form data. From what i can guess about the python
> code it
> seems to be doing the post correctly.
>
> The response page to that form is a very short page
> that
> reloads another page (using javascript). This page
> will eventually
> contain the resulting webpage. You should try
> reloading it until
> it no longer tells you that your job is queued or
> processing.
> Use a nice poll timeout, say 10 every seconds. If
> the job
> takes a long time (or the queue is full) the page
> will take
> a few seconds to load. This is intentional, as the
> cgi-script in this period automatically polls the
> status of
> the job, and issues a javascript re-load if it
> finishes
> within the time of the page-load (now showing the
> result).
>
> Hope this helps....

The post I do returnes and error from the python code saying there is
no form field called xxx but actually it exists in the form.

Any help is appreciated, thanks for your time...