On Thursday 07 October 2010 03:49 PM, Nitin Pawar wrote:
why not just convert it to string with print pretty and then normal write to a file

Can you give an example.

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 3:36 PM, hackingKK <hackin...@gmail.com <mailto:hackin...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hello all.
    I need to create an xml file.
    I am using dom.minidom module.
    It works fine as long as the xml tree is created.
    But I get the import error for dom.ext.
    I searched through the python docs but can't find a solution.
    I am pritty sure that there is way to write the file to disk
    without using the ext module.
    Since there are so many software doing this with python 2.6 I am
    sure it works.
    So can some one tell me if there is a way to avoide ext and
    prittyprint and still write a file to the disk?

    Happy hacking.
    Krishnakant.

Nitin Pawar