Kai Diefenbach wrote:
On 2010-10-13 23:36:31 +0200, Robert H said:

Since the new IDE from Jetbrains is out I was wondering if "you" are
using it and what "you" think about it.

It sucks.

http://regebro.wordpress.com/2010/10/14/python-ide-code-completion-test

Kai

You're not serious, this 'blog' only focus on one feature: code completion, test it in a very very light manner ; and conclude that a code completion is crap if you need a hotkey to trigger it.

I'm not a being fan of IDE, so nothing related to being fan of it, but you can't just discard them cause you need a hotkey to trigger the completion. Who want's to be bothered by windows popping everytime you type a letter anyway ?

JM