I know nothing is ever free and that is true.  However, you can get
things really cheap.  Two offers I am working on right now are: (Copy
and Paste link into your web browser)

A Free iPod 64gb - http://www.YouriPodTouch4free.com/index.php?ref=6695331

Here is how it works:

You click on one of the links above, select the item you want, then
enter your email in the sign-up section.    The next page it will ask
you if you want to do the offer as referral or points, I would suggest
referral. Now it is going to take you to your main page.  Here you
will need to complete a level A offer or 50 points in level B
offers.

Now you may have the question, is this legit.  Surf the internet about
these sites and you will find out that they are legit.  I will not
lie; it is hard to get the referrals needed to get the items.

A suggestion is try joining the Freebie Forums.  There are several
people at these forums doing the same thing we are doing and this may
help you get some referrals quicker.