Folks,

1. As a free lance developer I need to use Python with Web Content Services using IIS7 (Windows 7).  However, I don't have a lot of time to learn IIS7.  Can someone tell me how to configure IIS7 to be used by Python CGI scripts?

2.  I noticed that the latest distribution from ActiveState has Jason with it; but the documentation does not go into Ajax or the use of Jason with Python.  Any suggestions on where I can find info?

3.  I have used Tk in the past with Tcl and IncrTcl.  Where can I find a lot of Python/Tk examples so that I can save some time in developing GUIs?

Thanks,

Lew