On 17/02/2011 8:22 PM, phi...@semanchuk.com wrote:

Hi Matt,
I assume you're aware of this documentation, especially the item
entitled "Safe importing of main module"?

http://docs.python.org/release/2.6.6/library/multiprocessing.html#windows

Yes, but the thing is my code isn't __main__, my unittest classes are
being loaded by setup.py test or nosetests. And while I'm assured
multiprocessing doesn't duplicate the original command line, what I get
sure looks like it, because if I use "python setup.py test" that command seems to be re-run for every Process that starts, but if I use
"nosetests" then *that* seems to be re-run for every Process.

Matt